Quietly is a new concept from the Co-Founder of HootSuite. We have created a beautiful and easy way for you and your friends to create lists of things you enjoy the most. What are your top places to study around campus? Where are the best parties in town? What are the funniest memes you’ve found on the internet? Looking for recommendations on what’s good? With Quietly you can discover the best of everything through people you trust.
Quietly is on a mission to change the way content is shared. We are looking to expand our team of content curators on a global scale. The candidate should be outgoing, personable, and professional. The candidate should also have a knack for getting things done, with an ability to manage several deadlines and schedules simultaneously.
As part of a growing, dedicated startup team, you must focus on the greater good of the organization and have a strong desire to ‘win’ with the team, helping our partners succeed in the process. These partners include large, established brands & publishers, as well as influential online personalities.
Excellence is at the center of everything we do. Building a rocket ship like this is serious business, but we’re going to have a hell of a lot of fun along the way too. If you exhibit unusual drive, can deliver results, and share our passion then we want to hear from you.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research, find, curate and publish the most amazing, meaningful and shareable content on the web spanning various verticals
- Identify excellent content producers from different niches online
- Push out resulting content to various social channels
- Measure, analyze, and improve the distribution of Quietly content
- Interact with users around the world
- Help shape content and community management strategies at Quietly
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
- Must be able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a great team player
- Highly driven and enthusiastic
- Strong internet research capabilities
- Ability to work in a team, as well independently
- Self starter who can think on their feet
- Keeps finger on the pulse of popular trends
- Able to discern viral content and evergreen content
- You MUST have a strong sense of humor (or at least try). Puns and clever wordplay appreciated but not entirely necessary.
NICE TO HAVE ATTRIBUTES
- Multilingual - we love other languages
- A love of travel and discovery of culture
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, writing content for the web and link building
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- HootSuite University certified
Superstars welcome, superstar attitudes need not apply. The ideal candidate learns quickly, adapts to new and ever-changing environments and is team-oriented. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
HOW TO APPLY
A requirement is to be familiarized with our product.
- Sign up for Quietly via our web application: http://quiet.ly
- Create at least 5 quality lists (must be a mix of both independent and collaborative lists)
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a link to your Quietly profile. We want to see those lists!
Our head office is located in Vancouver, Canada. This job is to be done remotely.